Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can you direct me to an a harassment lawyer in this Area?

Customer Question

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

The website doesn't allow us to give specific referrals but if you tell me a little about your situation I can point you to a website that allows you to search for a lawyer that handles that type of case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I accepted a job at a big hospital in the Greenville S. C. Area. I worked for 83 out of 90 days with out any decrepencies no attendence problems or write ups. I am a Registerd Medical Assistance, I'm also a National Regsiterd E.M.T. Everyday the clinical mgr would call me to her office stating I've done this the Dr's didn't like me didn't want me to room their patient, yet at 7:30 each morning I'm rooming these doctors patients, and each time my pay scale come up. She is comparing me to others employees pay scale. For the better have of my 83 days. I given injections, placed orders and worked in a hostile environment. Due to this maneger. I 50 yrs of age and I feel I have been unlawfully discharged from my employment. Please help. Can't fight this alone.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Why do you feel the discharge was unlawful?