Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a document template where I can show the extreme

Customer Question

I need a document template where I can show the extreme series of cruelties so I can align the pervasive conduct due to be retaliation. And playing off of my disabity. I can document every drop . The things they were found actually enforces it. Teacher vs principal/system.
I know almost possible but I fung federal by myself. 800 educators right now are are watching. It had been published nationally being used down to essay for middle school. The article was the mild parts, no one can play God. No one should be raped of life.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that there is no such "document template where I can show the extreme series of cruelties." This is just something that does not exist and thus we cannot provide.
We can walk you through writing your events down in chronological order (we cannot write them for you).
Also, how long ago did all of this happen, because there are short time limits on these employment cases (300 days maximum) to file suit or a complaint with the EEOC. If you went to the EEOC, did the EEOC issue you a right to sue letter yet?