How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MIAMILAW1127 Your Own Question
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 755
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MIAMILAW1127 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a handi cap scooter and lift the arm on the lift

Customer Question

I bought a handi cap scooter and lift the arm on the lift rattles and sqeeks real loud they said they would repair it but its been 4 months that iget the round around they tell me the owner is sick w/ acold call month later there behind in work I call and no answer dont have an answer to repair it when they do answer they say they will call me back and never return my call ive gone to there shop and nothing gets done no answer I drive 40 miles one way to there shop they give me no alternative but to take them to court can you help me with this matter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The first thing you should do is have a local attorney write them a demand letter. Sometimes these issues can be resolved that way.

If it is still unresolved, you can sue them through the attorney.

Depending on the amount of damages you are seeking, you can represent yourself in the matter in small claims court. If you are seeking more than the permitted amount in small claims court. I suggest you find an attorney to assist you.

I my response has answered your question. If not, please do not hesitate to follow up. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Related Legal Questions