How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My parents are deceased, we have an executor of the will.

Customer Question

My parents are deceased, we have an executor of the will. How ever one relative scooped up the real property, and states no one can have it. She has no legal claim. and has illegally, in my book splits some things with another, not the executor. How do I legally get what was given me by the executor?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
35.00 call me at(###) ###-####who are the "experts"?would someone touch base with me????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there any live people here?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

There are a number of us here but most experts in the legal category don't do telephone calls.

Do you want to continue in this format? If so, has there been a probate filed through the court?