Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'm proceeding as Pro Se in an Article 78 proceeding against

Customer Question
Hello, I'm proceeding as Pro...
Hello, I'm proceeding as Pro Se in an Article 78 proceeding against the NYS Division of Human Rights. Are you aware of any attorney who can review my opening statement for legal references in my article 78 proceeding hearing in April 2016.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
I need a NYS Attorney and what email can I send my 3 page statement for review?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like.
I still would like to get a review of my opening statement. Please give me a call at(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I had to send an offer per site rules for phone service.

We cannot write anything for you, we can review what you wrote, but writing any pleadings would be prohibited by state law.

Tina, Lawyer