How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41555
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Attorney, I would like to ask if the Administrator of the

Customer Question

Attorney, I would like to ask if the Administrator of the state can change what is written in the Extra Judicial Settlement Partition espicially when it comes to the the land already devided and stated in the Partition ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

No he cannot do so.You can write the probate judge and ask for a hearing on the issues and the chance to testify to the breach.The administrator is supposed to follow this to the letter and not deviate from it.You need to advise the judge here of the situation and ask for another hearing so that the court can remedy this.

The administrator may be removed by the judge for failure to carry out the terms here and his fiduciary duties to do so. This amounts to such a breach of fduciary duties here by the administrator.

You have remedies for this through the probate court and the probate judge.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please forward this message to my email address. Thank you.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Thanks again JA will email this to you when

you positive rate.

Related Legal Questions