Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I m trying to research my old residence

Customer Question
I m trying to research...
I m trying to research my old residence
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2015
Lawyer: RONB-ESQ, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I see you have a question about a real estate title . I have handled matters like this in the past and believe I can help you understand your rights. In the event I believe you should seek a local attorney, I will advise you of that as well.

Could you provide me some more information? What research have you completed? You can still be on the deed even if the loan is not in your name. As part of the divorce final order was the property granted to her? Did her attorney have you sign a special warranty deed deeding the property to your ex as part of final order?

I notice you appear to mention a Quit Claim deed. If you did sign a Quit Claim deed to your wife you would no longer have any ownership interest in the property. I would recommend that you do the following. Using Google do a search like this " Online Search Real Property Records ________________ County Missouri. In the blank insert the County where the property is located. You should find an online site that will allow you to search for Grantee/Grantor. If you granted a Quit Claim deed there should be record of this with you being the Grantor. You can usually leave the search open for Grantee or Grantor and that will show you everything that has your name on it.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If for any reason you feel you received anything less, please reply back to me and I will attempt to further clarify my answer. I truly appreciate you rating me when we are done as that is the only way I receive credit for the time I spent. As noted, if you need additional information feel free to reply and I will provide it and then you can rate me, but in the event this answers your question I do appreciate you rating me when we are done.

Regards,

I am logging off for the night, but in the event you need me to clarify my answer please note I should be back online by 12:00 PM CST tomorrow and will be happy to respond then.

I just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were online and if I had answered your question to your satisfaction? If so I would appreciate you giving me a positive rating so I receive credit for my answer. As mentioned if you have follow up questions just reply.

It appears that you have to give me a positive rating for my answer before I get credit for this answer. I enjoyed visiting with you and as I said if you have future questions feel free to put for RONB-ESQ at front of questions.

I am sorry I inadvertently posted that we spoke on the phone and that was for another customer. Please disregard and as mentioned if I have sufficiently answered your question please rate my answer so that I get credit for the time spent. Best regards, Ron

Lawyer: RONB-ESQ, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

It is my goal to provide you excellent service and do my best to fully answer the question you posted. The only way I get any credit for my answer is if you give me a positive rating between good-excellent. I would truly appreciate you taking the time to go back and review my answer and give me feedback. In the event you don’t feel like I answered your question please reply so I have an opportunity to fully answer the question you asked. In the event you have already provided feedback and I missed it Thank you and please disregard.

Regards,

RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer