Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

Will global entry membership and approval allow benefits of

Customer Question

will global entry membership and approval allow benefits of Pre Check at USA airports?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: Yes, being enrolled in Global Entry does grant you eligibility for TSA PreCheck. Note, however, that there is no way to guarantee that you will be chosen for PreCheck on each and every trip. In order to increase security measures, there are times in which you will not be selected to go through PreCheck screening.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else?