How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19641
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An organization has lied on employee, so I would

Customer Question

An organization has lied on employee, so I would like to know what I need to sue for defamation? Also they misdiagnosed me too.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel like I can't get employment, stressed. This happened in September, 2013. The woman also lied in my file and with the court, violating Hippa laws, my privacy!
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to use the following sites to find pro bono Attorneys:

For violation of HIPAA laws, you can file complaint with U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights. Click on the link below for the complaint process: