How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a letter from a lawyer so I can officially

Customer Question

I need to get a letter from a lawyer so I can officially request my pension from another country. I have asking for my pension and they do not seems to bother about my request. If I send a lawyer's letter the pension and payroll department will get rolling on the request
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

We are precluded from writing those type of letters or representing customers of this site. I suggest you will need to have a local attorney write you such a letter. If you need a legal referral, I suggest you contact the Bar Association in your state for a legal referral for a local employment/labor attorney in your area.

You are correct, you need a letter on attorney letterhead. Emails are not going to be sufficient.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basically, you cannot help me. Is this true?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

If you want representation or a letter on letter head, that is correct. There is no need to rate this and if you want to request a refund you can do so at this LINK

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

You can make the refund request or chat with a moderator. And have this question closed. There is no need to rate it. Thanks and good luck.