Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I am a supplier of Kart engines and Go Karts. Next weekend

Customer Question

I am a supplier of Kart engines and Go Karts. Next weekend it will be the biggest kart event in the USA. It exists for the past 20 years. My company has 25% of all the karts in this event. My companies also is in direct conflict with this promoter because we sell another brand of engines that he does not allow it to be raced at his events. He has publicly banned myself or any of my employees from attending his private event in Las Vegas stating that I will go in there to promote my engines. I would be going there to support the drivers using my karts. Is there a room for a lawsuit.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, an organizer of a private event has the legal right to prohibit anyone from attending such event, as long as, such ban is not based on illegal discrimination, such as race, religion, ethnicity, etc...so generally, there would not be any legal recourse in a similar situation.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.