How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19652
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An employee of Intel has accessed my private and sensitive

Customer Question

An employee of Intel has accessed my private and sensitive information for her landlord in order to create problems for me. What steps should I take to inform Intel and what are my rights?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Are you and the employee each located in California?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The employee used resources at Intel to access my personal information. She works at the Intel in XXX, XXX and lives right next door to me in XXX XXX. I don't have her last name yet, but I will have it come Monday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Intel employee, XXX, gave the information to her landlord, as she rents the house next door to me, because her landlord is mad at me for turning her, (the landlord), into a government agency for fraudulently receiving $60,000 in funds. The government agency is XXX - XXX XXX. One of the requirements for receiving the award is that you must live in the home you are receiving the funding for and the landlord, Patricia XXXX, does NOT live in the home. She is renting it out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Patricia XXX is seeking revenge on me for turning her in to XXX and the Intel employee is helping her by accessing private information about me on her computer at Intel. She found out that I am on Social Security Disability so Ms. XXXX went to Social Security and told them that I was not disabled and I should not be on disability. Now Social Security is reviewing my disability to see if I am still eligible for the monthly disability funds.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I will reopen this question for others for assist. Best wishes with your legal dillema.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, well I don't want to pay you to open the question for others. No.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind the whole thing. Forget it then.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: Your previous Expert has not been paid because he did not answer your question. He was just trying to gather more information.

In any event, you need to contact Intel Human Resources Department and file complaint against the employee. She violated your privacy by illegally accessing your records. She can be terminated for this violation and you should demand that. Otherwise, you can file lawsuit against her for violation of your privacy.

It is prudent to retain the services of a local civil rights Attorney. Interview at least three Attorneys and/or review their web sites to see which one will be a better match for you. You want to look for someone who is not too busy to handle your case; someone who will return your phone calls in a timely manner, and someone who will give you prompt updates on your case.

You can use the following link to find civil rights Attorneys:

Civil Rights Attorneys