Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'm looking with expertise in (not really sure)

Customer Question
I'm looking for someone with...
I'm looking for someone with expertise in (not really sure) international tax law. In particular, England and South Africa.
Also, to what extent does this service provide (what do you call it?) "attorney client privilege"? This information transfer does not appear to be secure/encrypted.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2015
Lawyer: Miel-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
Miel-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/law/9ejng-i-m-looking-expertise-not-really-sure.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
XXXXXXXXXXXX
So, you want the url that you sent me? okay...
http://www.justanswer.com/law/9ejng-i-m-looking-expertise-not-really-sure.html
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer,

This forum does not provide any attorney/client relationship (and there is no attorney/client privilege - this is a public forum). The information that we can provide you with is for "general legal information purposes only" and does not substitute for the advice or counsel of a local attorney.

We can provide you with general information relating to general legal principles. An example would be a customer that has a question about a landlord tenant matter, such as how soon must a landlord return a security deposit after a tenant vacates their property - we can provide the customer with information based on the state that the property is located in, whether the tenant has terminated the lease early, and usually provide a link to additional resources to provide some background or further reading (such as a landlord/tenant handbook published by that state's attorney general - so that the customer can follow up with more detailed information than what they had before).

Obviously this is only one example, and many of our experts provide information related to other matters, but again, we provide general information, we would not provide the customer with formal legal advice or instruction (we can try to help with identifying issues and give some general guidance, but we cannot cross into legal representation on this site).

Tina, Lawyer