How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Briarcliff767 Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3644
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Briarcliff767 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get my twice card renewed, I live in Marion, OH.

Customer Question

I need to get my twice card renewed, I live in Marion, OH. Sandusky oh is the close office to me can I get an appointment for renewal
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes you can get an appointment to renew and I have listed the instructions on completing that

Renewal Instructions:

Three-year extension: This will require $60 payment over the phone and one visit to the Enrollment Center in Carver to pick up your new TWIC card. The procedure is:

1. Have a credit card ready for payment of the $60 fee. (See your Department Administrator for charge number)

2. Have your current TWIC card available.

3. Call 1-***-***-**** between 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Eastern). (Wait times are shorter between 8 – 9 a.m. and 4 – 7 p.m.). The procedure takes about 10-15 minutes once you speak with someone. Up to five people can re-enroll per phone call so it is recommended to pass the phone to a colleague.

4. Make sure to choose the Bourne Enrollment Center to pick up your card. The Bourne Enrollment Center is located at*****(Route 58) Carver, MA 02330.

5. After you have completed enrollment, you will receive an email in about 2-3 weeks with instructions to set a pick-up appointment.

If you allow your card to expire without re-enrolling, you will need to follow procedures for a full five-year credential which will require two visits to the TWIC center in Carver.

Five-year TWIC: If your card is expired or if you would like a five-year card, you will need to go through an entire enrollment process, which costs $129.75 and involves two trips to the enrollment center in Carver, Boston, or Providence. Please follow the pre-enrollment directions at the following link:

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks Have a great weekend Hope

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I wasn't looking for information I was trying to get in touch with twin I Don t need answers I need to get in touch with twic I got on you page by accident.

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Here is the number (855)(###) ###-####/u>