How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Briarcliff767 Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3644
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Briarcliff767 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was the first group working in New York on 2002 I am

Customer Question

I was the first group working for TSA in New York on 2002 I am retired since 2011 .. I need your help I am trying to get a Reverse Mortgage for my house and the Agency is asking me for a letter that I am getting a check for my Retirement as a proof. Would you tell me what I have to do ..I'll appreciated your information a least a telephone number I can call...Thank you God Bless You.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks for your question.

You can reach the Retirement Services office for Federal employees at: ***-***-**** to get the information you need to prove that you are receiving retirement checks. If they can't help you directly, they will be able to direct you to the specific office that manages retirement benefits for retired TSA employees.

For the moment, you can show check stubs or proof of direct deposit, of your receipt of your retirement checks/payments to show to the agency from which you are requesting a reverse mortgage. You can also take a picture of your retirement check when you receive it, to show them, as proof.

I hope this helped and wish you much good luck!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Warmest regards,

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. The best thing to do is get a copy of your official personnel records. You can do that by contacting the following number .

National Archives and Records Administration National Personnel Records Center

*****br />Valmeyer, IL 62295
FAX: ***-***-****
For more information on contacting the National Personnel Records Center, go to