How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Briarcliff767 Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3644
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Briarcliff767 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to report to the FDA about a ruptured silicone

Customer Question

I need to report to the FDA about a ruptured silicone breast implant by Allegren & Botox also Allegren How shall I proceed. I am ill. I had implant ruptured by a Dr. while doing a biopsy  on my breast. He informed me he slipped and may have punctured my implant.

I had them removed & yes it had a rupture. They have been inside for at least 5 years since biopsy, I also had been getting Botox for years & have been ill. I have the ruptured implant & my medical records sowing that I have a low white blood cell count. My Plastic surgeon mentioned that an autoimmune may be causing the low white blood cell count due to the ruptured implant.

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my and is Hope and I am happy to assist you. Yes this needs to be investigated and a complaint filed. You can file the complaint by clicking the following link

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

I would like to check in on you to see how you are and if you still needed assistance.