Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Ray, You gave me good advice about the Texas Pattern Jury

Customer Question
Hi Ray, You gave me...
Hi Ray, You gave me good advice about the Texas Pattern Jury Charges, and I have put together those that directly reflect those listed in the guide regarding fraud and employment contracts. However, I also want the jury to consider questions such as "Who
owns the company?" "Who is the CEO of the company?" "Did the Defendant have the authority to terminate the Plaintiff?" These questions don't appear in the guide, so I am wondering if I am able to include them in my proposed instructions to the jury, or is
there some other mechanism to do so? Clear answers to these questions should help lead the jury in the right direction. What do you think? Chris
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
11/12/2015
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help.Can you give me a bit to research and respond, thanks for your patience.

Sure, thanks for the help!
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

You really should do these as admissions here...

The XYZ company is owned by ***** *****.

Admit or deny

Here is a sample form..

http://freedom-school.com/9842/request-for-admissions.pdf

If you are pas the time for discovery you can write the other side and propose these as stipulations ..

These are the two ways to deal with this.

They really should be addressed prior to hearing if you can do so.You can seek a jury instruction here as well if all else fails.You want to see if you have problems or not prior to trial if you can .

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thanks again.If you can positive rate it is always much appreciated.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

If you can leave a positive rating it is always sincerely ***** ***** again.

Ray, Lawyer