Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have been contacted by Pedro Quezada. I have spoken with m

Customer Question
I have been contacted by...
I have been contacted by Pedro Quezada. I have spoken with him by phone and email. According to the internet, he doesn't speak English but the person I talked to, says that is wrong that he can. He says he is for real and wants to give me 1,240,000. Help! This is what has been received so far...
Re: Re: Concerned
q
From:"Pedro Quezada"
q
To:"*****@******.***"
q
Cc:
Date:Tuesday November 10 2015 2:53:56AM
: Attachments | Print|
Dear *****,
Thank you for contacting me through my listed and secure email address to authenticate our communications about my donation to you. I am hereby reconfirming it to you that you have been selected to receive the said donation, but for security purposes, all communication between us should only be made through this very secure email address as I have been alerted by my services providers of a possible breach to my other email account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
11/10/2015
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

This is an internet scam.Do not give them any information or proceed with this further.You should report this to the FBI cyber unit and have them investigated and hopefully prosecuted.

General Public

Members of the public can report violations of U.S. federal law or suspected terrorism or criminal activity as follows:

• Contact us online
    • Use our Online Tips and Public Leads form
    • Report a cyber scam or threat by filing a complaint with our Internet Crime Complaint Center
  • Contact us via telephone or mail
    • Contact your local FBI office or closest international office
    • Call 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324) for the Major Case Contact Center
    • Call(###) ###-####to report fraud, waste, and abuse involving disaster relief to the National Center for Disaster Fraud or write to NCDF, Baton Rouge, LA###-##-####/li>

This is not legitimate here.Please report them and cease any further communications.It is a scammer for sure.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Here is the online if you want to report it that way..

General Public

Members of the public can report violations of U.S. federal law or suspected terrorism or criminal activity as follows

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

This is a highly reported scam here..

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=216935

If you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer