How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There is a legitimate web site called missing money, where

Customer Question

There is a legitimate web site called missing money, where you can check for money owed to you from different sources. I personally know people who have received money from this source. I was checking website, and found my deceased mother's name, i have power of attorney for her estate, i lost the paperwork for that. Also i will need help to notify missing money of the claim.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

You mean you were the Executor of your Mom's estate/will?