How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in California,looking lawyer re: court paper received

Customer Question

i am in California,looking for a lawyer re: court paper received from second Loan Bank for properties in Texas that has been foreclosed few months ago. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
The state laws prohibit anyone from this site from representing anyone from this site. We are only allowed by law to provide general information to customers about their situation. If you need legal representation, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or