How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter-in-law is filing divorce papers against my son

Customer Question

My daughter-in-law Sarah is filing divorce papers against my son Richard and demanding full custody of their son saying my son is a violate felon and a unfit father. ***** *****ved with us while Richard has been incarcerated, I have pictures of her drugs in my house, my couches be burned by my grandson because she was not watching him, and her wrecking my car. She has never paid for any damage caused. She has taken several drug tests and has failed them all. Can she get full custody? We have many witness about her being unfit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Is your son still incarcerated?

2. Was his crime against a child? What was he convicted of?

3. Do you believe that your son will be a responsible father and not pose a danger to your grandson?