How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a civil rights attorney to sue Yavapai county,

Customer Question

I need a civil rights attorney to sue Yavapai county, Arizona. I was charged and sentenced to 13 months in adoc. I have been completely devastated because someone else's priors where used for my case. This was 15 years ago. To this day I am still fighting this. The county prosecutor is the one who eventually found and revealed the error. I am still unable to clear my name and have lost everything. Please refer me to the proper atty. I can find none willing in state. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately:

1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to pecific attorneys because of ethical considerations.

I can provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state. Would this be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!