Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I have been approved Pre. However, I have misplaced my # and

Customer Question

I have been approved for TSA Pre. However, I have misplaced my # ***** am eager to know how I can get that again so that I can communicate that to my travel agent. Thank you!
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

[NOTE: You have not reached the TSA directly. You have reached a 3rd party informational source that provides information related to the TSA.]

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: To recover your TSA PreCheck number, you have a couple of options:

Option 1: Call TSA PreCheck directly - 1 - 855 - 347 - 8371.

Option 2: Go to the Universal Enrollment Service center website, enter your biographic information and review your TSA record (copy and paste the following link in a new window): https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!