Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I got a visit from fbi today regarding my boss's activities

Customer Question

I got a visit from fbi today regarding my boss's activities they want me to go down and speak to them they also to me not to contact him what do I do
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Did you report your boss's activities to the FBI? Or is their visit to you just an investigation into his activities. If the latter, it's possible that if you speak to the FBI you could possibly incriminate yourself, even though you may not be under investigation. You should not put yourself into a situation like that unless you go to see the FBI with a criminal lawyer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not worth 58$ I found that info online
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, sometimes there's only one right answer. And this one of those times where there's just no debate about it.

You have a 5th Amendment right against self incrimination and there is no criminal defense lawyer worth his license to practice who will tell you anything else.

If there's more you wish to know, you'll have to tell me what else you expected to learn about and I'll be happy to add to this answer.