How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue multiple agencies within the federal

Customer Question

I want to sue multiple agencies within the federal government of the United States
On constitutional issues that have already been ruled on by the supreme Court of the united States and I am now seeking enforcement .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I require a attorney specialized in the area of the United States Constitution,
in short
I need a constitutional scholar of interpretation of constitutional law and how to go about inacting immediate enforcement upon the issues that have already been ruled upon, and collecting for damages , that legislation says that I am entitled to. Selecting and obtaining legal roundel capable of securing court order to release funds not to exceed $500,000 at any one time, to access District of Columbia Anti Trust Fund , for the purpose of securing me a competent legal team to present my case and constitutional arguments taken directly from our Constitution and amendments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.

Related Legal Questions