Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

In the circuit court City (Md) How to get a postponement

Customer Question
In the circuit court for...
In the circuit court for Baltimore City (Md)
How to get a postponement ,Had a fraudulent on its face foreclosure deed filed against me,appealed the result of a Wrongful detain er suit (posted bond & filed for the transcript ) Never received the transcript so as to prepare my case ,have a trial pending next week need to postpone to construct a response subject to the transcript .How do I get a postponement (for sure) In the circuit court for Baltimore City (Md)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
10/30/2015
Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

You would need to file what is called a Motion for a Continuance of Trial. This is filed with the clerk of courts. You would also need to coordinate the hearing with opposing counsel and the judge.

If you have a valid reason, the judge will grant your motion.

Sorry your response is not applicable to this court & action .I can see by your response you do not know this action in this course REFUND MY DEPOSIT AND DO NOT FILE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY
Sorry your response is not applicable to this court & action .I can see by your response you do not know this action in this court REFUND MY DEPOSIT AND DO NOT FILE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY
This is a non specfic bowler plate response and no help to me

Ok. I will release your question. Good luck.

Tina, Lawyer