Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My case is at Los Angeles Superior Court, Torrance,

Customer Question
This is Beata Hu, my...
This is Beata Hu, my case is at Los Angeles Superior Court, Torrance, California,Case #
YC 047593. There was an old Judgement 10 years ago because the corrupt Judge Smaltz
had illegally ruled for Realtor Commission Fees Judgement. The Plaintiff renewed the balance part included the Realtor Broker's attorney fees plus fraudulent interest expenses.
I filed Bankruptcy 7 & was discharged on 8/11/2015. The Plaintiff's lawyer filed a new hearing date for 11/20/2015 regarding my Bankruptcy( Dept. M recorded his paper submitted on the docks). Subsequently, I filed An Answer to the Plaintiff's lawyer's ordering & the Clerk of Dept. M of Torrance, California Superior Court received my paper filing on October 21, 2015, but as of today 10/29, 2015, they refused to post my Answer( Affidavit of Defendant's Merits) on the Court Docks. Is this legal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
10/29/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This debt was discharged in bankruptcy?

What was the reason for the clerk of court refusing to post your answer, did you file a proper answer in accordance with the rules of civil procedure?

Tina, Lawyer