Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

How do change my Global entry to my new Passport which I

Customer Question

How do change my Global entry to my new Passport which I just received?
Robert Nicholson
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: If the new passport is not related to a name change, you can go directly to your GOES account online to update the information about your passport.

If the new passport is includes a name change, then you must go to an enrollment center to make the updates and changes.

You can either login or create a GOES online account by going here: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is there a place in the GOES to change the Password. I tried this previously and I did not find a place to change my Passport number.

Were you ever able to log into your GOES account?