Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I got the Kia Sorento 2015, it is 21,000 miles, but the

Customer Question
clear coat going bad, Can...
I got the Kia Sorento 2015, it is 21,000 miles, but the clear coat going bad, Can I file for small claim?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
10/28/2015
Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney

You can file a small claim if the amount of damages that you are seeking is under $10,000. That said, before doing so, you may also want to file a complaint with the NC Attorney General's Office. They have a consumer protections division that may be able to also assist you with this issue as well. If they cannot help, then you can move forward on a claim in small claims court.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Please also rate my answer positively (4 or 5 stars) as well.

Best wishes going forward!

Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney