How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a attorney to sue FBI questioning much as I can. Allow

Customer Question

Need a attorney to sue FBI for not questioning for as much as I can.
Allow me to get out of California to Nevada.
Mother and children!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please explain what you are talking about? Under federal law, government agencies have statutory immunity from suit unless they have done something to violate the law (meaning they were grossly negligent, not just regularly negligent). So can you please tell us the situation?

Also, please make sure you understand this site's policy and state law that no attorney on this site can represent any customer of this site and if you would like to continue under those conditions, we would be more than happy to assist by providing you information to address your issues.