How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ism a homeowner and married with no kids I have control of

Customer Question

Ism a homeowner and married with no kids I have control of my own money without a trustee my driver license was provoked indefinitely by three Glenside cops in 2007 I have husband that most his home care through the vs he is very moody and gets angry very easily ian60 and tried to get the licence back through a lawyer I have no seizures of any kind I have to see a psychiatrist and medical doctor and nephrologist which I think is insane I have family problems I am stuck in the house constantly I have aging father in Jersey and I was told by elwyn instate that I am compitent not to see one and two years ago was involved in a crime by my husband making the wrong people live while I was on probation the pole of glenolden did nothing about it if I am evaluated these doctors say all different statements abought me and I cannot work because it is totally senseless i have shin splints from walking so much and not getting enough rest because of harassment by a neighbor that was in the case I had to plead guilty for no reason so I had an argument with husband on sept30 2013 and he has an aide through the va that is Liberian there culture is to abuse women my husband was so angry and lithuorgic that he coincide with aide in front of a vs nurse named Kim I am not to be 302ed no more the va nurse had me arrested I was in jail got two weeks my husband dropped the charges and lost his home care with the va as far as my family is concerned they donottalkto me at all they think it is my fault my name us Deborah a Powell my husband does not like noise in the house because he cannot get out enough to calm down he says he still loves me but the hardship I am going through over the situation is heart wrenching do I need a legal advocate about all this ludicrous situation money does not grow on trees I tried for a pardon but broke the contract because I do not want to be on disability at all it is just source of income and I know I have slanderized by a neighbor that is how corrupt glenolden is in my own words there crazy over here i was told it is the township
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review your post; check your spellings, properly identify the parties, add punctuation marks, ask specific question(s,) and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Legal Questions