How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a lawyer pro bono to represent my grandson who is an

Customer Question

Need a lawyer pro bono to represent my grandson who is an inmate at the Shearton CorrectionalnCenternin Shearton Illinois. He has written to me saying that he is being harrassed by tehCorrectional Officers and it is causing him emotional and physical problems. He is experiencing constant headaches, unable to sleep and depression.
Can you recommend someone that may be able to represent him or at least go and talk with him to look into his allegations?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


Unfortunately, the term of service on this website and the regulations of our bar association do not allow legal experts to actually represent customers with their legal problem. We can only provide general legal information. What you would need to look for is a civil rights lawyer. I can direct you to the various sources in your state that would provide you with pro bono representation, but you'd have to find the lawyer for yourself. If that information would be acceptable to you, let me know and I will give you the information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I am looking on my own . Your site came up in my search.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the reply. If you don't need our assistance, you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for the return of your deposit.