How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9389
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can this mean that i can pay with whatever i want:, please

Customer Question

Can this mean that i can pay with whatever i want: , please see one of your previous staments :U.S. currency to "float" with the exchange rates of other nations, because the currency is valued whatever someone is willing to pay for it, either in other currency or in goods or service.
HOw does 12 USC 95a(2) affect a debt in default I have with Municipal Corp (NYC), How do i dischare theat debt?
What branch or type of attorneys deal with these laws?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

That code section does not apply to a debt to NYC, it only applies to debts to the US and only during war time. The US may be at war in reality, but Congress has not declared war so that section is currently not operative.

You can get a free consultation from some of the debtor creditor attorneys listed here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi N thanks for the reply,
First i must ask : are you in any way or capacity an employee with New York City and/or their courts or legal system? The reason for my question is that my case involves and action against NYC, the Corporate Counsel and other NYC defendants. The issues i have are related to the DOB and HPD and ECB. For this reason I cannot afford to have a conflict of interest exist. THANK YOU
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

I have not lived in NYC for over 40 years, and have never been a City employee or contractor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr. Cal, thanks you for the quick reply; until tom'w i'll be very busy. But, this is the situation I'm in., I lost a property at auction 3 weeks ago due to unpaid nyc violations liens. These were not tax liens but DOB and ECB type violations imposed by the NYC municipal Corp as I understand. I never answered / attended the "administrative " hearings and so i was found guilty by default on all (with penalties plus int. total is over $400k- (8 violations were $26k each) ). I wish to recoup the property so a "legal researcher" has helped me file ProSe, to "quiet title". Plan : sue in US Eastern District court against several nyc defendants. (Asst Corporate counsel, City of NY, Mayor, Ofc of the Corp Counsel) . I WILL TRY TO BE BRIEF: I Seek injunctive and Declaratory relief under 42U.S.C 1982. My argument is that they have violated Federal Law at Public Law: Chap 48, 48STAT 112, 12USC 95A(2), 18USC 8, SEC 8, UCC 3-104, 3-106,3-603 (a)(b)(c), 12USC 411 and the US Supr. Court Precedent Norman v. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, 294 US 240 (1935).
I issued a Tender Of Payment prior to auction but the Counsel ignored the Tender Payment.
I am demanding a trail by Jury .
THANK YOU, ***** ***** this is clear because I tried not to be too wordy or too brief.
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

I am going to opt out and hopefully a NY Expert will take over.