Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What should we do at this point we are still friends what is

Customer Question

What should we do at this point we are still friends what is your advice
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience.

My apologies but as I am not your attorney, I cannot directly advise you. While I can answer you and provide you with information, I cannot advise you or tell you what to do.

Having said that, to be help I would need a bit more information. When did this accident take place? What damages, if any did the other person suffer, both as far as personal injury to themselves and also for property damage or damage to their vehicle? What damage if any did you and/or the car suffer? Did the other person pursue anything as yet? Is the ex aware of the accident?

Please advise, and I will do my best to answer, but also be aware that I am logging off to get some rest. I will log back in sometime in the morning and will then respond to your concerns. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Dimitry, Esq.