Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My mother just passed and I solely inherited her debt free

Customer Question

My mother just passed and I solely inherited her debt free home. I want to sell it as soon as possible as is or even without the house. there are 2 addresses on the property and the property totals 4 lots including the one the house sits on. Many developers in the area want to make an offer as they are refurbishing her street. Don't know if it is wise to sell to them or to find an attorney and go the regular real estate route. I just want to be rid of it as soon as
possible because of taxes coming due again soon, possible vandalism, etc
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Has anyone filed a probate case to settle mother's estate?

.

If not, did she have a will and name an executor to do so?

.

.

thanks