How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm back again, Question: can you help me with a motion

Customer Question

Hello Richard I'm back again, Question: can you help me with a motion to the court that i have written up?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I wish I could help you with that, but since you're in CA and each jurisdiction has its own formats, I can't assist because I'm not licensed in CA. I will opt out so a California expert can help you with this. I'm sorry!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for understanding. Again, I'm sorry I can't help with this!

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello ... different expert here. I'll be glad to help with your motion if I can, and if you still need the help. Please feel free to post the motion and let me know where you need help.