Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

can I challenge my eye color exam with my doctor

Customer Question

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

You posted in the TSA Category. Is your question in reference to you feeling that your eye color is not that, which is on your State driver's license, State photo ID and/or passport?

Thanks for your additional information.

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I had a eye color test today and I failed can I challenge it with my own doctor to get this job

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

You can have an eye color test with your own doctor and/or any other eye doctor, if you feel the results of the test you had today was not correct and you wish to challenge it.

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher