Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

IF A TRAVELER DOES NOT HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE WITH A PICTURE

Customer Question

IF A TRAVELER DOES NOT HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE WITH A PICTURE ID, WHAT OTHER MIGHT BE ACCEPTAABLE?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

The TSA has a list of acceptable ID's that you can also show (see link below). If you have none of these, please leave extra time at the airport for security screening and the TSA has publicly available databases that they will check to confirm your identity. Here is the list of acceptable ID's:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification

If you can show anything else with (preferably) a picture and your name and address, the screener should be able to locate your information through a database and you should be able to get on your plane.

I wish you much good luck and safe travel!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher