Thank you for requesting my assistance. First let me apologize for the delay in responding to your question. I was offline when you posted it for me.
Please keep in mind that I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.
Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.
ANSWER: The process for renewing your TWIC ID is the same as applying for a first time card. The steps are as follows:
1) Complete the application online or you can complete the entire process in person at an application center.
2) Schedule an appointment: go to https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=111111&service=appointment or call 855 - 347 - 8371. You can also do a walk-in appointment, but those with actual appointments have priority.
3) At your visit to the application center:
- Provide required documents, as determined at this link (https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=111111&service=required-docs), fingerprints, and facial photo. Bring your current U.S. passport or a driver’s license and birth certificate.
- Pay the fee valid for five years with a credit card, money order, company check or certified/cashier’s check.
I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.
I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, giving me a positive rating is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.
REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.
A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.
If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.