How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33399
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where at on line can I find a Pro-se form to answer a

Customer Question

Where at on line can I find a Pro-se form to answer a summons complaint
for the State of Delaware, Chancery Court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

What are you being sued for? Not the amount, but what is the lawsuit based on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im not being sued ,my brother and his law firm dont want to pay me maintaining my fathers home . it was sold and i wont sign off cause he is trying to steal money from the estate ! so his lawyers gave me 20 days to answer a complaint summons that have filed with the Chancery Court of De., i only have five days to respond what do i do ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant afford an atty so i want them to know im doing this pro-se !
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Here are a couple of examples of answers in Chancery Court. You can use theses and just substitute your information into them.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Here is the official page for Chancery Court forms but I don't see an answer on that page:

Related Legal Questions