How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 29818
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It is hurting my credit so should I file it immediately?

Customer Question

It is hurting my credit so should I file it immediately?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

You can go ahead and file at any time, if you don't think trying to speak with your ex-friend will help (or if you're done negotiating). You don't have to wait.

Also, if you wind up having to make any payments to protect your credit, you could sue for the value of those payments.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Lucy do you work in the Will county area or know of anyone in Will county who could help me with my co-sign situation? Thank you.