How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a computer protection package for $249.99. I

Customer Question

I purchased a computer protection package for $249.99. I changed my mind because of other illness costs . The people in india did nothing even though I was in the 7 daycancel frame.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific question. Are you asking if you have a right to demand a refund?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i called the service that charged this amount trying to work with them.they said they had no record of my call to cancel this service. I made the call well within the 7 day period to cancel. the next call he said he would refund . but he did he refuses to take my calls. he lied to me and if it was only $1.oo I would still go after it. Forest Wilson
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

Thank you

If the contract you had allowed you to cancel, and you did? Then the contract is cancelled. You can refuse to pay (again, if you cancelled according to the contract)

But that begs the question...did you already pay for the service? And the are refusing to return your money? You would need to sue them to recover the money. Where are they located? Your question says that correct?