Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have an attorney actually 2 in the last 3 months I've had

Customer Question
harassment orders vacated, Assault and...
I have an attorney actually 2 in the last 3 months I've had harassment orders vacated, Assault and Battery hearing thrown out. The people who did this are my daughter's boyfriend, mother and her significant other. On October 7, 2015 I filed an appeal to get my license to carry concealed back from Marshfield P.D. in Ma. A day after my daughter who I have not had contact with since she called me in September took out a restraining order because I made a deal to re-apply for my LTC next year. They have been told by a Judge in Quincy Court and a Clerk Magistrate in Plymouth Court to leave me alone. Is there anything we can do to stop this constant Harassment??????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
On October 7, 2015 the mother, son, and her significant other showed up at my appeal hearing at their on accord. Isn't this criminal Harassment/stalking?
Oh and I didn't find out about the restraining order until one of my old neighbors told me a day and a half before the hearing date.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/16/2015
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

There is a type of action called "Abuse of Process." Abuse of process occurs when one party uses the legal system to initiate malicious and deliberate misuse of the court process without justification.

As the victim of abuse of process you can sue those who have initiated these actions. You can claim actual damages as well as punitive damages.

Discuss this with your attorneys.

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

opt out
thank you anyway

I saw that you had asked for a phone call. Because of that I submitted the standard offer. But I do not want you to spend money unnecessarily. I am more than happy to try to assist you through this mode.

do you have any follow up questions or concerns?

Kind regards,

Gerald

no thank you

Okay. I hope things get better for you.

I will opt out so that you can get a second answer at no additional charge. Please do not rate me so that the question remains open for you.

Good luck.

Gerald

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer