Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I am looking help pen pal of mine. atwood 07954-043. FCC

Customer Question

I am looking for urgent help for a pen pal of mine. David atwood 07954-043. FCC medium beaumont texas. He was just transfered there. Already been attacked. As when he was in other prisons. He is a gay man author of two books. He is an advocate for gay rights. His family from mississippi. And him fear his safety. Sincerely ***** ***** bill retterer
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

None of the experts on here actually represent people that come through the website, we just provide information on legal topics and answer questions. Did you have a question for us or were you trying to retain an attorney?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe david has an attorney his stepdad is a lawyer. David is the author of two books. He is gay and stands up for gay rights. All his family and friends worry for his safety he has been attacked and raped more then once. I would rather type then call. I am a disabled navy veteran hearing loss. Sincerely ***** ***** bill. Thanks for your time
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

What specific question can I assist with?