Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I have been through complete and feel as if there's nothing

Customer Question

I have been through complete hell and feel as if there's nothing left. I think that I'm a victim of psychopathic abuse in my same sex relationship with a young man I thought I loved . He said he loved me and we experienced some romantic and happy times. In the end he promised to leave his current domestic partner and marry me. He always beat down my ability to provide him with the things he desired and needed. While I worked to prove my providing capability, I purchased a $55k Lexus. On three occasions he refused to some get or accept the car calling me a liar. Meanwhile he sent me photos of him in sexual intercourse with another man. He has since stopped communication except for an occasional picture. I be learned also that he is engaging in prostitution and he calls me names leaving me in emotional heart break. Do I have any legal recourse to hold him responsible for having manipulated me into such financial and emotional failure?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, unless the person engages in some type of criminal or illegal behavior, mind games, "games of heart" or manipulations by one lover of another would not generally amount to a legal claim and it is generally possible to formally demand for the abusive ex-lover to stop any and all communications and if he continues, then report to police can be made for harassment and/or stalking and also a restraining order might be obtained to keep the ex and his abuse away from the victim.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!