How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117369
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help me (an Elder) find a civil litigator willing to

Customer Question

Please help me (an Elder) find a civil litigator willing to practice in Georgia Fulton County Superior court of Equity for a mandatory injunction (similar to contract Superior Performance) to replace unique chattel in-specie? (unique means three examples may qualify as a replacement based on Experian information, thus a non-fungible item. and an approximate fee schedule? possibly three defendants.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Previous questions were attempts to solve this problem. Please review if you have access. Other than the Toyota question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A potential Class action may evolve out of this issue.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am replying because no experts were responding to you because I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site or from making personal referrals. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.