TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

If i paid more then half on a loan and i am a cosigner is

Customer Question

If i paid more then half on a loan and i am a cosigner is there anyway i can sue the primary owner to recoup my money back.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Yes, you can sue the other borrower and win so long as you can prove (1) that you had an agreement to each pay half of the loan, and (2) that you paid more than half of the loan. If you can prove those two things, then you should be able to win a judgment against the other borrower.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.