Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

Under pressure with real estate issue-calleds a legal firm

Customer Question

under pressure with real estate issue-calleds a legal firm to make an appointment and receptionist kept talking over me so in the end i snapped and blurted out a curse word. Left vm to explain i was trying to make an appt and apologized
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Can you tell me what your legal question is that I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is as above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
under pressure with real estate...
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Ok, forgive my confusion, but this is not a question, it is a statement..

.

under pressure with real estate... under pressure with real estate issue-calleds a legal firm to make an appointment and receptionist kept talking over me so in the end i snapped and blurted out a curse word. Left vm to explain i was trying to make an appt and apologized

.

So since you aren't actually asking anything with your statement, I am still not sure what your legal question is that I can help with..

.

.

thanks