Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Under contract, my attorney stated that we agreed my fee was

Customer Question

Under contract, my attorney stated that we agreed my fee was for both representation in that matter and to civil suit against the city. She hung up on my the friday before the trial, and has never said a word about the civil suit. I never would have paid her that much just for representation. I had several others much less expensive who wanted the case. She then asked if I had the mind of a child or just couldn't see through the writing on my glasses. She never said a word about the lawsuit we agreed on. I only paid her so much because I was under the impression that, as stated in her contract, she would be handling the legal issue and the civil suit, especially since my blood test was negative and I had just been in a car accident.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What is your legal question for me please?