How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118765
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a pro photographer with 10 years of experience.i recently

Customer Question

Hi im a pro photographer with 10 years of experience.i recently moved to Pa. i would like to start making adult oriented movies and prints ( calendars posters) and start a website with it. is it legal in pa and do i need any special license for this? Also Adult Toys ( massagers, Lingerie etc.) would sell on that website too.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

No special license is needed for this type of business in PA. As long as you have all of your model releases signed and maintain your proof of age forms to prove they are all 18 or older that is all you need for this.